Wednesday 6 May 2015

Chic “Love” Cake Topper – by Emily Steffen

I have finally found the time to go through our wedding pictures and found such beautiful memories from our big day! Details were so important to me when I was planning my wedding and I wanted everything to be… as perfect as possible.

I searched all over the internet for cake toppers. I wanted something simple, unique and very classic. I am sure everyone has seen the Love cake topper all over pinterest and I just knew I had to add this on our cake! It looked so special and pretty and matched perfectly with our gold/coral/ivory theme!

aguyandagirlphotography.com

aguyandagirlphotography.com

I ordered my beautiful cake topper from Emily Steffen’s Etsy store for $25.00 and it arrived in perfect condition within 3 days!!

IMG_6580

IMG_6581

I highly recommend this stunner for anyone that is looking for a classic & chic cake topper. I also just noticed that there are additional color options available (Champagne|Silver|Gold) which only means there is something for everyone! Happy Wedding Planning!

The post Chic “Love” Cake Topper – by Emily Steffen appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management