Thursday 7 May 2015

40 years of Shakey's Pizza!

Shakey's Pizza just turned 40 in the Philippines sometime ago. I get to thinking, lol, we are actually the same age! No wonder I'm so attached to this brand.
Shakey's Pizza Philippines
True, the very first pizza I've ever had at age 3-4 was Shakey's Thin Crust Manager's Choice. My mom would always buy at their now defunct West Avenue branch. The newly opened Hemady branch kinda reminds me of that. My mom would ALWAYS get Thin Crust Manager's Choice and up until today that's what our family regularly orders. Today, Shakey's has more than 150 stores in the Philippines.
Shakey's Chicken N Mojos
We also love their Chicken N' Mojos. I remember it used to be called Chick N Chips. The mojos are sooooo good.
Shakey's Thin Crust Manager's Choice
Shakey's Thin Crust Manager's Choice, our favorite!
No matter what pizza variants we try to we always always go back to good old Manager's Choice. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management