Monday 20 April 2015

Walmart Beauty Box – Review!

I love beauty subscriptions! They are my favorite way to test new products and decide if I want to spend money on the actual full sized products so when I heard about the Walmart Beauty Box – I was very intrigued.IMG_1701

 

The box is basically “free” but you pay a flat $5 rate for shipping & handling. In simple words, box will cost you five bucks (which is a lot cheaper than most beauty boxes out there!)

IMG_1703

The box is sent out for every new season (4x – Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter) and includes deluxe sized samples of beauty products sold at walmart + coupons. I have actually seen some people receive full sized products… But I didn’t get that lucky!

IMG_1705

Overall, I like the beauty box. It’s only $5.00 and the products + coupons will add up to much more than that. It’s a great way to test new products before buying! What do you guys think? Any beauty boxes I need to try out? Leave me your comments below!

The post Walmart Beauty Box – Review! appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management