Monday 13 April 2015

Samsung x Galastars Culinary Cooking Workshop

Universe, why you tell me to cook??? Hahahaha! I swear, ever since I almost sliced off my finger chopping ham when I was maybe 12 years old I've avoided the kitchen.

But Samsung invited me to a cooking workshop with Chef Ernest Reynoso Gala at Galastars Culinary. It helps that I've actually met Chef Ernest prior during a serendipitous lunch at SM Megamall some time ago. So I said yes.

Each station was to be occupied by 2 people, I was solo for a while until Annalyn came. :)

Our station had everything we needed -- ingredients, utensils, our own sink, our own stove, pots and pans...









Samsung Galastars Culinary Cooking Workshop
Chef Ernest Reynoso Gala

We were to cook 2 original recipes by Chef Ernest: Chicken with Spam and Cheese / Fettuccine with Garlic Basil Tomato. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management