Wednesday 22 April 2015

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – Honey Bronze Review!

IMG_1722

I am all about long wearing makeup! I really don’t like to touch up my makeup throughout the day at all and I usually always look for long wearing products so ofcourse I had to jump on the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Foundation bandwagon that everyone (no seriously, EVERYONE!) is talking about!

1 FL Oz (like most foundations)
Cost: $36.00

Let me just say this… The hype is legit! This foundation is… Amazing!

IMG_1718

Pros:
– Insanely long wearing.
– No Touch Up’s Required
– Variety of color range available
– Build-able coverage (although for me, it feels more like full coverage)
– Very Matte (this could be both good or bad)
– Blends Beautifully. It looks like a part of your skin after applied (and only gets better as the day goes on).

Cons:
– No Pump.
– The foundation does have a flashback so I would not recommend this to use on a day when you will be photographed.
– Can be too matte for someone with dry skin (like myself) so must use with a moisturizing primer.

IMG_1723

Without foundation:
esteelauderface1

With Foundation:
esteelauderface2

Overall, I am currently in love with this foundation and love the fact that I can come home from a long day and look in the mirror and see that my makeup is still in place!

For a much more detailed video + demo, check out my youtube channel below:

The post Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – Honey Bronze Review! appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management