Monday 20 April 2015

Belo Beauty Duo – Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant and Underarm Whitening Cream!

Dark underarms have always been a problem for most of us. Like me for instance, I'm pretty fair in terms of skin color but somehow, my underarms are slightly darker than the rest of me. I read somewhere that waxing and plucking hairs cause underarm skin darkening -- I do those a lot! How I wish I can lighten my underarms so they match my other body parts.
Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Review
Belo Essentials has come up with a power-packed #BeloBeautyDuo to fight underarm skin darkening -- Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant and Belo Essentials Underarm Whitening Cream.
Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Review
Safe to say I got the complete Annederarms arsenal!
Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Review
There were a total of five (5) products in my kit:
  • Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On Shower Fresh 25ml (P54.75)
  • Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On Shower Fresh 50ml (P92.75)
  • Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Spray Shower Fresh 140ml (P184.75)
  • Belo Essentials Underarm Whitening Cream 40g (P349.75)
  • Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On Original 25ml (P54.75)
  • Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On Original 50ml (P92.75)
Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Review
To effectively fight underarm skin darkening, you need a combination of products -- the Belo Beauty Duo for day use and night use. My weapon of choice for the daytime? Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On. It comes in two scents: Original and Shower Fresh. I prefer Shower Fresh because it really does smell shower fresh, applying it makes me feel as if I've just taken a shower. Original has a mild floral fragrance. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management