Tuesday 24 March 2015

Summer fun with my Transitions Signature Lenses!

It's officially summer! School's out. I'm starting to feel the heat. Now more than ever I need sun protection -- not just for my skin but for my eyes as well.

I've been wearing my Transitions® Signature™ Lenses pretty much everywhere I go. Aside from my usual office-and-home days, so far there have also been fun-under-the-sun days. My mom was here for a vacation from the US some weeks ago and we went out of town on a couple of occasions -- specifically Sandbox in Porac, Pampanga and Pico De Loro in Nasugbu, Batangas.

My mom and I both use Transitions® Signature™ Lenses. I got mine from a local optical shop while she got hers from a US-based one. She started earlier than I did though. She has been using Transitions for the last several years while I just got mine a couple of months ago.

It's really great not having to carry around two pairs of glasses. I don't like having too many things inside my bag because it gets cluttered and heavy, so for me it's better to bring just one pair. That day we walked around, tried outdoor archery, and played mini golf at Sandbox. I love having perfect vision under all kinds of lighting conditions without having to do anything except wear my glasses. I can just enjoy myself and let Transitions® Signature™ Lenses do all the work where my protecting my eyes and my augmenting my vision are concerned.

Some days later we went to Pico De Loro. The kids had a great time swimming. It was an extremely bright and sunny day. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management