Sunday 15 March 2015

Shopping at the Burt's Bees online store!

I love shopping online. It means I don't have to drive, park, and brave my way through the mall crowd. I usually buy online when whatever it is doesn't require fitting (I prefer buying clothes and shoes at the actual store because I can never tell how they would look on me simply by surfing the net). So when it comes to personal care products, online is the way to go.

My latest web-based purchase happened at Burt's Bees Philippines' online store.

All of Burt's Bees products are available here. I checked out the different eye creams. If there's something I regularly change in my skin care regimen it's eye cream. I wanted something that would brighten my eye area because I have dark circles.

I finally decided on Burt's Bees' Radiance Eye Cream.

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management