Thursday 26 March 2015

Cherie Gil and Celia Rodriguez for Acer Premium!

I love Cherie Gil. I was pretty young when I watched "Bituin Walang Ningning" when she delivered her famous line "You're nothing but a second rate trying hard copycat." OMG. I remember it so clearly.

Anyhow, premiere tech brand Acer recently launched its #PowerLook campaign featuring two Philippine screen legends: Celia Rodriguez and Cherie Gil. These ladies are so fierce they can get anything they want with a look. In Tagalog, nakukuha sa tingin.










Cherie Gil and Celia Rodriguez Acer Premium
Celia Rodriguez and Cherie Gil for Acer Premium

I was so lucky to have been able to witness the launch of these two exceptional women as Acer's newest brand ambassadors last night at Salon De Ning. Their combined presence was so powerful I could not help but be awed.









Cherie Gil and Celia Rodriguez Acer Premium
Celia Rodriguez and Cherie Gil for Acer Premium

I'm a fan! I can only hope that I can age as gracefully as these beautiful ladies do! I'm so impressed by this Acer campaign. Usually you'd get young people jumping around as tech endorsers but wow, when Acer says Premium, they mean it! They exude pure power and class. The entire room was awed the moment they walked in.









Cherie Gil and Celia Rodriguez Acer Premium
Acer Aspire Switch 12

We also got to check out the latest Acer Premium models, starting with the Acer Aspire Switch 12. It's touchscreen! Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management