Monday 23 March 2015

Belo Intensive Whitening for the face and body!

I'm always excited when Belo comes up with something new. My hubby, teenage son, and I all use Belo AcnePro to address our pimple problems. I personally use Belo SunExpert Sunblock SPF40 PA+++ Face during my daily drive to and from the house, school, and office when I want a matte look without having to wear makeup. Yes, Belo products are very much a part of our daily life.

Belo has something new for us once again -- the Belo Intensive Whitening line for the face and body!









Belo Kojic Intensive Whitening Review
Belo Intensive Whitening line with Kojic Acid and Tranexamic Acid

The Belo Intensive Whitening product line formulated with Kojic Acid and Tranexamic Acid. Kojic Acid is an organic compound which inhibits the production of melanin (the pigment which makes skin and hair dark) while Tranexamic Acid is a peptide ideal for lightening stubborn dark spots. My husband's dermatologist actually told him to use products with Kojic Acid to lighten sun-damaged areas of his face which are marked with dark spots.

There are three (3) products in the Belo Intensive Whitening line:

  • Belo Intensive Whitening Bar 65g (P59.75)

  • Belo Intensive Whitening Face & Neck Cream SPF 30 50g (P249.75)

  • Belo Intensive Whitening Body Cream SPF 30 150ml (P199.75)


I've been using all these products for the past week. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management