Monday 8 September 2014

Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen Review

When it comes to makeup, I can live without eye shadows but I must have my eyeliner(s). I think I've used up more eyeliners compared to all other makeup products.

That said, I'm always excited to try out eyeliners I haven't tried before. One such eyeliner is the Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen. Pixi by Petra is a UK cosmetics brand launched over a decade ago by a woman named Petra Strand. Her aim was to "make women look like themselves, only better". Fans of the brand include celebs like Oprah Winfrey and Helena Christensen.

This eyeliner is a pencil. You will need a sharpener.


I got a Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen in a shade called Bronze Beam to review. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management