Tuesday 11 July 2023

ALVERDE Swirly Rouge 15 Candy Pink

Who would have thought that I'll find a drugstore gem on Alverde's stand. I almost never buy anything from Alverde, mostly because I don't have the best experience with their products so far and their skin care often features alcohol high on the ingredients list. But this was a very pleasant surprise and it's an impressive glowy blush on a budget.

Blush is a mix of three shades: a light peachy-nude, a medium classic pink and a frosty light pink. Overall it looks warm, so I was surprised when on my cheeks it's actually much cooler. I wouldn't say it's a cool pink, but it has no peach tones on the cheeks, so it's one of the truest pink shades on my skin tone, which has a tendency to emphasize warm peachy tones in most blushes. It's an intensely pigmented formula and on my pale skin tone I need to use a light hand. It even works without foundation, which might be a weird thing to say, but most powder blushes don't stick on the skin well without something under it, especially on my normal-dry skin. The glow is impressively intense, pretty much like you'd use a good highlighter over it and the reflect is silver.

Staying power is great. Of course it also depends on the base under it, but it can survive over 8 hours.

Packaging features the traditional Alverde green, which doesn't look the best next to the pretty swirly design, but I get it - it's their trademark. Overall the packaging is ok, the closing system works fine and it's not unnecessarily bulky.

The blush is sold in DMs for 2,99 €. You get 9 g of product.

If you love a good glowy blush that has excellent pigmentation and you have DM near you, this is a great buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management