Sunday 13 December 2015

My Random Blogger Diary with ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser

The sweet ray of sun gleaming on the face, a nice breeze through the windows and hot mug of coffee!! Can the start of the day get better than this? Being the blogger I am, I am fond of capturing these small little randomness, that speaks of happiness and memorable experiences in my camera. I started blogging as a tool to jot down my daily ramblings and happenings around me. Anything, important or insignificant that caught my fancy would be my subject for the day. A good blog post requires some good pictures and the subject of the post can be discovered even when grocery shopping. It is not feasible to carry a bulky hi-tech camera always, to take snaps, so a mobile comes in handy. The ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser  has again brought out my passion of capturing beautiful yet memorable randomness. Let's introspect how.


Florista Me: I love flowers and I just take pictures wherever I see a bundle of those beauties. My social media accounts are full with pictures of colourful flowers. TheASUS Zenfone 2 Laser  is my bff whenever I want to get the best shot of any flowers around.

Beutilicious Me: Being a beauty blogger, a major portion of my snapping, goes in taking pictures of beauty products that I write about on my blog. A clear picture is quite difficult to get, specially when the light is less. But my ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser  helps me get the best beauty product pictures that I have ever taken.



Foodie Me: Those who know me well, are acquainted with my craving of good food and passion for cooking. But as always, before digging into a plate of pie, or while making my favourite Roasted Rosemary Chicken, I would always love to take a few shots of those and here comes the ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser.


Selfista Me: Well, blogger or non-blogger, can we get ourselves, free of the selfie addiction? Therefore selfies become an integral part of me and my lifestyle. Now my selfie obsession has reached its ultimate height with the ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser .


Randomly Me: And this is my favourite pass time, to click pictures of anything around, that attracts me at that moment. A time piece, a house or some decor items, anything would just be the subject and I can capture it in my ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser .


ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser  has inspired me to take as many pictures as I wish with  its amazing clarity and great colour perfection. The 13 MP Back camera and the 5 MP Rear Camera enables me to take the best shots I would require for my blogging and keep my picture status updated all the time on all Social Media platforms. The editing options are really varied, and I can take the picture quality to a new level by improvising the existing ones. The innumerable inbuilt applications allow me to get as much possible when on the go. The look of the phone is another strong point- red, classic and timeless with a matte finish. The dual SIM options and strong battery life are just a few of its great characteristics. ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser excels in the Budget Smartphone category and can become handy for anyone, specially someone like me, who has to take pictures all the time, for passion or profession. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management