Monday 30 November 2015

VLCC Pearl Facial Kit Review

Hey beautifuls, as November is about to wrap up, I was wondering what was the thing I did not do the entire month, and quickly came the answer, in my mind. Well, I did not take up the monthly dose of facial this time. So, without wasting much time, I searched my stash and found out this VLCC Pearl Facial Kit and went on to treat my skin with it.


About VLCC Pearl Facial Kit:
It is the ideal facial for those who wish for a fairer skin. The pearl polish provides an instant glow to the skin. This is a very popular Parisian facial used by celebrities all around the world. It counters problems related to cellular skin damage and helps in instant tan removal and brings an instant glow to the face.


Price: Rs.225 Available here


Packaging: VLCC Pearl Facial Kit comes in a silver grey cardboard box. Inside the products are present in sachets.

VlCC Pearl Facial Kit consists of:

1. Comfrey Cleanser cum Toner
Enriched with comfrey extract and aloe vera, this 2 in 1 cleanser has to be massaged on the skin for 2-3 minutes and wiped off with a moist cotton pad.


2. Pearl Powder: It is a gentle exfoliator with the goodness of Pearl oxide and almond cake powder, which helps in exfoliating dead cells, blackheads and dark patches.
It has to be mixed with milk to form a paste and after applying should be left for 1-2 minutes, and then massaged with fingers for 1-2 minutes.



3. Pearl Gel: It is enriched with Pearl bhasma and aloe vera, that helps break down dead cells and rejuvenates cells. 
It has to be massaged on the face for some time in upward stroke.


4. Pearl Cream: It is enriched with Pearl oxide and sandalwood extract and has deep nourishing property that rejuvenates dull, tired skin.


5. Pearl Pack: It has the goodness of pearl oxide and turmeric extracts, making it an excellent pack for skin lightening.
It has to be applied and left for 10-15 minutes.


6. Oil Free Moisturizing Gel:This light yellow coloured gel is made up of aloe vera and has spf15.
It takes a bit time to get absorbed and often may feel sticky on the face. However, the radiance provided is so amazing. It makes the skin glow.


Experience: As with all the other VLCC Facial kits this one also has a very classic packaging, which I like. I have used two of their other kits before and have a good experience. Not that I am going through any difficult skin time now, but hey who does not want a skin pampering now and then!! So, the The problem with VLCC Pearl Facial Kit is the same as with the others. The quantity is actually for 2-3 times usage, and sachets become difficult to store the products for a long time. The sachets should be provided with cap like the Cleanser or moisturizer.


VLCC Pearl Facial Kit actually gives a flawless complexion. I am doing a comparison with the Gold kit and the Party Glow kits, which I have used. The Gold kit gives a resilient glow to the skin, and I think it suits my skin the most. The Party Glow kit , as the name suggests is an instant revival one, while the Pearl really brightens the skin and gives a pearlescent glow to the face. I am quite liking the results, as I find my skin so radiant after use, I hardly feel like applying makeup. Another thing that impressed me a lot was the lessening of blackheads and some darkness around the mouth. I am very satisfied with the VLCC Pearl Facial Kit.

Rating:4.75/5


VLCC Pearl Facial Kit is an excellent at-home facial kit that can be used to achieve a healthy brightening effect, and removal of dark patches and blackheads.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management